TERMS & CONDITIONS — Your subscription application and purchases will be processed on the following terms. By using this website, applying for subscription and making purchases you agree to be bound by these terms.
These Terms and Conditions are between You (the customer) and;
Netlotto Pty Ltd
Level 9, 100 Creek Street
Brisbane, QLD 4000
ACN : 90 079 410 101
Phone: 61 7 3235 6280
- Subscribers to Netlotto are required by Australian Law to be 18 years or older. Proof of age maybe requested.
- Netlotto relies on the information you supply in opening a subscription. If the information is untrue, incorrect or misleading, we may cancel your subscription or cancel any purchase by you and we retain the right to recover from you the value of purchases made on your behalf and winnings paid to you in relation to those purchases. We may suspend and/or exclude you from any further purchases.
- NetLotto will purchase your entries as your agent, not as principal. Entries are purchased on your behalf at the face value shown on the entries.
- The amount charged by NetLotto which is not directly attributable to the purchase price shown on the face of the entry represents a service charge to cover all the costs of administering your order, holding entries on your behalf, keeping computer records of your numbers, notifying you of your prizes and collecting those prizes on your behalf.
- NetLotto will make its best efforts to fulfil your order as requested. However, in the event of any failure to purchase your entry, whether for reason of force majeure, delay, electronic interference or error by NetLotto or its employees or agents, NetLotto is liable only for the amount of money paid for the entry.
- Your order and payment are accepted in Australia where our bank account is kept, and are only accepted when funds are cleared and deposited to the account.
- In the event of a subscriber suffering any loss or damage as a result of any unlawful act of an employee, servant, agent, or contractor of NetLotto or any accredited representative or other party, or as a result of any fire, flood, tempest, storm, riot, civil commotion, lockout, strike, equipment failure for any reason, or electronic tampering, any liability of NetLotto, any accredited representative or any supplementary accreditation office, to the subscriber shall be limited to the cost of the subscriber’s subscription in the particular consultation involved.
- You acknowledge that you use this website at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability to you (in contract, tort or in any other way) for any loss or damage you may claim to suffer as a result of your use of this website, or your use or reliance on any information, products or services provided by us through this website. We do not accept any liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind (including loss of data, loss of profits or expectation profits), whether to you, your employees, servants or agents or any other person.
- All prizes are paid free of Australian tax.
- All winners should check their local tax obligations.
- Customers should satisfy themselves that any applicable local laws are complied with. We accept no liability due to any failure by you to comply with any applicable local laws. Queensland, Australian residents are not eligible to register and play with Netlotto, due to current Queensland legislation.
- All prizes are published in Australian Dollars. Jackpot amounts are correct at the time of publishing but may vary from drawing to drawing.
- Total prize pools are estimated from previous prize pools but may vary in future.
- NetLotto will endeavour to adopt best business practise in all its business.
- You will be required to nominate an Account password, when making a subscription application.
- Your correct email address and password will be required to access your account.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you keep safe and do not disclose your password or account sign in details to others person. You will be responsible for any and all use of your Account. We do not accept any liability to you due to any failure by you to maintain the safety and confidentiality of your password or account sign in details.
- All transactions are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard.
- Purchases can only be made through the NetLotto website.
- Purchases can only be made via a Netlotto Customer Account.
- When you confirm a purchase on "Checkout" you are confirming your order purchase selected by you on these terms, and you authorise us to debit your Account.
- Where insufficient funds are held in the account to cover a purchase, and option to deposit funds will be provided.
Purchases must be received by the Netlotto.com.au computer system prior to the cut-off time for the relevant draw(s). The cut-off time for each draw is as follows (all times are Australian Eastern Standard Time):
Monday Lotto – 7.15 pm Monday AET
Tuesday Lotto – 7.15 pm Tuesday AET
Wednesday Lotto – 7.15 pm Wednesday AET
Thursday Powerball – 7.15 pm Thursday AET
Saturday Lotto – 7.15 pm Saturday AET
- If a Purchase is not received or processed by the cut-off time for a draw the purchase will be processed for the next available draw for the lottery purchased.
- All Purchases may be subject to Netlotto.com.au verification procedures before payment will be credited to your account.
- The outcome of purchases by you in any draw will be determined in accordance with:
- the Rules of the Lottery in which the purchase was made; and
- these Terms and Conditions.
- Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
- Once an order is confirmed after the “checkout” process, the order is deemed final and cannot be cancelled or amended, however for auto play & long term subscriptions cancellations for credit to your account can be made on a pro-rata basis.
- Please contact customer service for any errors you may believe to have occurred with your account.
- Depositing Funds Into Your Account
- Deposits can be made to your Netlotto.com.au account by using any of the methods available on the Netlotto.com.au site.
- To deposit funds use the Make a Deposit link in your Netlotto.com.au account.
- Deposits can only be used for purchases once they are confirmation as “cleared funds” in our bank account.
- The minimum deposit is US$10 (or equivalent).
- Fees may be levied on deposits, these will be applied to your account.
Customer Prize Payments & Account Withdrawals
All Lottery Division Prizes won by Netlotto Customers, will be deposited to the customers Netlotto Account.
For Division 1 winners, there is a minimum 15-21 day waiting period, dependant on the draw date, for the prize verification process to take place, this is to ensure that all audit and verification procedures have
been satisfied around the winning ticket.
Draws will have different timings on 1st division payouts dues to draw processing and settlement timing.
Customers will not have their withdrawal request processed during this period, and must have satisfied all verification procedures to ensure their eligibility to claim the prize
Customer Prizes with a value above $100,000.00, which are not Division 1 prizes, may have a waiting period of up to 10 days following the draw, to ensure that all audit and verification procedures have been satisfied around the winning ticket.
Withdrawing Funds from Your Netlotto Customer Account Balance
- Netlotto customers can withdraw funds from their Netlotto Player account at any time.
- Players can visit the withdrawal section on the website or App to make a withdrawal request to a nominated bank account or request a cheque. Withdrawal
- Netlotto observes a strict code of conduct in regards to its AML policies and procedures. Only player winnings may be withdrawn from accounts. Direct deposits to your Netlotto Player account may not be withdrawn to another source. Your withdraw balance indicates the amount able to be withdrawn.
- Netlotto will only make prize payments and withdrawals directly to you, and, unless otherwise agreed, only to the address or bank account nominated by you in your Application for Registration. We will not be responsible for you not receiving your funds if you have provided an incorrect bank account number or address or other details affecting payment
- Netlotto will not be liable for any delayed or lost mail nor will we be liable if you do not receive your withdrawn funds as a result of any incorrect information provided by you to us.
- Netlotto reserves the right to place a stop payment on any cheque that is issued to you or to temporarily block your Account if we consider that payment of such cheque or continuance of such Account is illegal or constitutes an offence.
- Netlotto further reserves the right to withhold payments of any nature and to void all winnings of a Member if the Member's Registration details are false or misleading.
- Netlotto reserves the right to withhold payments of any nature and to void all winnings of a Member is unable to verify their identity by meeting our Customer Identification Verification requirements to our full satisfaction.
- Requests to withdraw Prizes to international accounts require a minimum of $100.00 due to bank currency exchange fees. Netlotto will not be responsible for any international bank transfer fees, nor any currency conversion fees charged by your bank.
Netlotto Withdrawal Processing
- All withdrawal requests are sent to our customer accounts team for processing.
- All Withdrawals may be subject to Customer Verification Processing, this may delay your withdrawal processing time. If you have not verified your account, please do so using the online verification system. You may also manually verify by contacting our customer service team who will assist.
- Withdrawals to Bank Accounts with Australian Banks normally process within 24-48 hours, Credit Unions or Smaller Banks 48-72 Hours.
- Cheques may take up to 7 days to process.
- International Bank Transfers may take between 5 to 10 days to process depending on your international location.
Please Contact Customer Service for any further information.
- We support responsible gambling and provide a link on the Netlotto.com.au site to a gambling counselling resources.
- In the event of a Member's death, the balance of the Member's Account will automatically form part of the deceased Member's estate. Claimants will be required to supply proof of entitlement in order for funds to be transferred.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- The law of Victoria, Australia governs these terms. You and we submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Victoria.
- All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our suppliers.
Netlotto is authorised by Tatts to resell entries into Tatts lotteries.
Lottery tickets purchased on this website cost more than those purchased directly from Tatts via a lottery retailer or the Tatts website.
When buying a lottery ticket on this website you are buying it from Netlotto, not
directly from Tatts. Netlotto is responsible for payment of all prizes won in relation
to tickets purchased on this website unless a Division One prize is won in which
case this will be paid directly by Tatts. With the exception of Division One prizes,
Tatts takes no responsibility for non-payment of prizes in the event of a default
- Your use of this website is personal to you and you may not assign any rights in connection with this website. We may assign any rights under this website. If so, we will notify you by a notice on this website.
Closure of Account
- We may suspend or close your Account at any time without notice and without giving you any reason.
- On the closure of an account provided that your details are correct, we will remit to you the account funds balance, less applicable costs, fees and charges. This does not override any rights we have pertaining to the handling of your account elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions.
Netlotto operate under a Government issued license in Australia.
As part of our strict terms and conditions of our licence, and with respect to the laws of each country, where that country has a law that prohibits online gambling, we are unable to register customers and allow game play from that country.
Please check your country’s local online gambling laws in relation to this matter.
Due to restrictions, we are unable to provide an online lottery service to the following countries and territories:
- American Samoa
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Christmas Island
- Korea, Democratic People's Republic of (DPRK)
- Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- Russian Federation
- South Korea
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- United States of America
- Virgin Islands
- Disputed Territories
- United Nations Neutral Zone
Please note that countries may be added to or removed from this is in accordance with changes in foreign laws.
- You may reproduce or display the material on this website only in its unaltered form and only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- We do not grant you a licence to use any of the trade marks appearing on this website.
- We do not grant you a licence to use any patents, technologies or processes which appear in or are embodied in this website.
- We do not consent to you framing this site in any other site.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- If we provide any links to other sites from time to time, you acknowledge that we do not make any endorsement or warranty in connection with any such sites.
Withdrawal Processing Fees
- Australian Bank Transfer - No Charge
- Australian Cheque - $1.00
- Overseas Bank Transfer - $20.00
- Overseas Cheque - $1.00
All charges in $AUD
Please note your withdrawal amount must sufficient to cover the cost of the above fee.
Inactive Account Maintenance Fee
If there have been no transactions (Deposits, Withdrawals or Purchases) by you on your Account (Inactive Account) for a continuous period of 12 months, we will charge your Account with an account maintenance fee of $5.50 per month (including GST) from the time of the last transaction and for as long as your Account remains Inactive. This fee represents the reasonable costs incurred by us in maintaining your Account throughout extended periods of inactivity.
We will cease charging an account maintenance fee if you transact your Account, if you instruct us to close your Account, or if your Account has a zero balance.
Changes, errors and viruses
- We may change or improve this website in any way without notice to you. We may also change these terms at any time by notifying you. We may notify you by making a change to these terms on our website or by posting a notice of such a change on this website, in which case notice of that change is given when the change is posted. You should check these terms regularly.
- We make every reasonable effort to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the information appearing on this website. However, the nature of the medium means that in some cases errors may appear. In some cases, the configuration of your computer software and hardware may affect the operation and performance of this website when viewed by you.
- You acknowledge that computer hardware and software may fail and that in some cases data may be lost. We do not warrant that our computer hardware or software will be free from disruption, hardware or software failure, error, worm or virus attack, denial of service attack, or attack from hackers or other unauthorised access. We accept no liability of any kind to you or to any other person in connection with any disruption to this website or the provision of our products and services to you, or due to failure of your computer hardware or software.
We are committed to protecting your personal privacy. We adhere to the Privacy Act 1998 when gathering, using and storing information about you. As evidence of this commitment, we promise to adhere to the following principles in relation to the information you give to us about yourself. In order to allow us to continue to provide you with high levels of service, we take great care to ensure that we use your personal information appropriately.
We will only collect information which is necessary in relation to the provision of our products and other services related to our business.
We receive and store customer information, supplier information, transaction information, information entered on our website or provided in applications, registration or administration processes. Our primary purpose in collecting information from you is to enable us to fulfil our business commitments to you.
We only collect customer information that is needed to administer our business, provide superior service and to communicate offers, products or services that we believe would be of interest to you. In all cases, in providing us with that information, you are consenting to its use by us, for example for the purposes of market research, improving our products and services, determining your requirements.
If you send a query, place an order, subscribe to an email list, send a complaint, or otherwise provide us with your email address, you consent to us collecting that email address, and holding that email address on the terms of this policy.
- Use and Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information to agents or other organisations who need that information to allow us to provide our products and services to you. From time to time, we make our customer e-mail list available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by sending us an e-mail, calling us at the number provided or writing to us.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending us an e-mail, calling us at the number provided or writing to us.
You may receive mailings from other reputable companies. You can, however, have your name put on our do-not-share list by sending us an e-mail, calling us at the number provided or writing to us.
Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us an e-mail, calling us at the number provided or writing to us.
Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically, we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Except as set out expressly elsewhere in this policy, we will not use or disclose or permit the use or disclosure of any personal information unless one or more of the following apply:
- you have provided your consent or you would expect the information to be disclosed;
- we believe that use or disclosure is necessary where we suspect fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in;
- the use or disclosure is required or authorised by law; or
- we believe the use or disclosure is necessary for the operation, development or administration of us or products or services provided by us.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail, calling us at the number provided, writing to us, or visiting us at our unsubscribe page.
- Data Quality
We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that information we have about you is accurate when it is collected and that this information is kept complete and up to date.
- Data Security
We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that information we collect and keep about you is kept secure at all times. We limit access to customer information to those of our employees or agents who need it to carry out their business functions.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Although we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us online and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we take reasonable steps to preserve the security of the information in our own system.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that you only provide personal information in a secure environment, and that when the information is no longer needed it will be destroyed or permanently de-identified. We will also take care to ensure that any personal information provided by you will be reasonably protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and will be maintained by us in an accurate, complete and up to date manner.
- Access and Collection
Upon presentation of appropriate identification, we will allow you to access the information we keep about you to determine what that information is and to correct that information if it is found to be incorrect.
If at any time you wish to change personal information that is incorrect or wish to have your personal information deleted, please contact the Privacy Officer. Unless personal information is required for administrative or legal reasons, we will take all reasonable steps to meet such requests at the earliest possible opportunity. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for providing access to your personal information.
We will not use government document identifiers (for example a number or combination of letters and numbers ascribed to an individual) for the purpose of identifying you.
Our website may collect information from visitors that is not personally identifiable. This information may include details about your operating system, browser, domain name, and specific web pages you access on our site. We only collect this information in the aggregate and only use it to improve our website.
- Transborder Data Flows
- Sensitive Information
We will not intentionally collect information that is likely to be considered too personal for public disclosure, for example, information relating to your sexual orientation, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions or the state of your health.
- Complaints Resolution
We are committed to providing you with a fair and responsive system for handling and resolving complaints. You have a right to complain and to have your complaint handled efficiently. We believe that in receiving your complaint we are provided with a valuable opportunity to improve the services we deliver to you and maintain your confidence in us and our services. If at any time you wish to lodge a complaint in respect of the handling, use or disclosure by us of your personal information, you may notify us of your complaint by contacting the Privacy Officer.